What report will show the first time swimmers have swam events in a meet?
You will use the Improvements report to list who first swam certain events in a meet. Suppose you wanted to see that for the "2019 Champion Meet" meet that occurred 4/20-4/21/2019. Here are the steps to take.
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Click Improvements (using Age Groups defined above) link
- Select the desired meet from the Meet Name drop down, 2019 Champion Meet in this example
- Enter a Since Date in the past
- If you want to see the first time swimmers have swam events ever, enter something way in the past like 1/1/1970
- If you want to see the first time swimmers have swam events this season, enter the starting date of this season
- Enter an Until Date of the last day of the meet, 4/21/2019 in this example
- Enter the desired Age Up date, typically the first day of the meet, 4/20/2019 in this example
- Show Improvement drop down should be set to Seasonal Best vs Baseline (default)
- Baseline drop down should be set to Use [Earliest Time] On or After [Since Date] (default)
- Check the Show First Swims check box
- Set any other desired parameters and click Report Now!
- Events they have swam for the first time will show an improvement of 0.00, 0.00%
Generating Times Improvement Report