Billing: Can't delete a Sub Billing Group
When I try deleting a Sub Billing Group I keep getting this message, “Please delete/change all the Members of these Sub Billing Groups before deleting them.”
If you are getting this message then you still have members attached to that particular sub billing group. You must move them all to another sub billing group.
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Click Customize Filters
- Click Member Status on the left
- Uncheck all statuses on the right
- Click Sub Billing Group on the left
- Check the box(es) of each billing group you want to delete
- Click Done
- Select all members (click check box by Last Name header)
- Click Edit > Multi-Edit Members
- Check Set Billing Group
- Click the drop down menu and choose the billing group to move them to
- Click Save
- To resume your normal view of members click Unsaved Views > All Active Members
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- Click the Group Setup tab
- Click the Sub Billing Group tab
- Select the Sub Billing Group(s) to delete
- Click Edit > Delete
Delete a Roster Group
Can't delete a Billing Group