Events: Add EV3 file to Event after athletes have declared
Admin Level - Webmaster
You can add an .ev3 file to an event after your athletes have declared. All you will need to do is add the ev3 file to the meet, then use QuickEntries to put your athletes into the desired events.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click [Edit] by the event you wish to add the ev3 file to.
- Under Step 3 of the Event Edit Screen, select the last option, Allow On-line Reg; Meet Manager/Meet Events file to allow On-Line meet entry.
- Click the next radio button, Import Meet Events file below.
- Click Browse...to locate and double click the ev3 or zip file.
- Athletes can pick their events by default. If you only want coaches to pick events, change the Allow Athletes to commit by Event? drop down to NO, commit by Day/Session.
- Click Save Changes.
- Return to the Events page and click the Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- From here you can use the QuickEntries to enter athletes into events.