Meet Entries: Update Times for Committed Athletes
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
Although you will often update entry times during a results import, there are still instances when you need to use the Update Times function on the Committed Athletes tab. In all cases this is needed when athletes are committed to events in the meet.
- You downloaded new results files without using the update best times during result import (see link above).
- Meet Results were released from a TouchPad meet via TU Sync.
- An athlete wasn't connecting to some of their times due to an incorrect ID in their results and you had to use Merge ID to fix the results.
- You edited the event file in SwimOffice with a new Course Order or "Use Date Since" date (see screenshot below).
Keep in mind this function will update ALL the times you designate on the Update Times screen; it does not pay attention to any athlete or event selections you may have made.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click Edit Commitment by the desired event
- Click the Committed Athletes tab
- Click the Update Times link under the "Export" section
- From here you have three options:
- Reset Entry Times ONLY for Meet-Events NOT Approved
- Reset Entry Times for ALL Meet-Events
- DO NOT Overwrite hand entered times--this is checked by default; only uncheck if you want to overwrite them
- When you've made your selections click Update Times NOW!
How do I configure/edit the the meet file?
Update All Events during results import
Update Times won't use recent results
Why are some seed times NT even though the athletes have best times? Course Type