How do I use the Quick Entries / QuickEntries system to enter my athletes into events?
SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
You can download our QuickEntries Quick Start Guide or follow the steps below:
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click the Edit Commitment button under the desired event
- Click the Committed Athletes tab
- In this screen you should see all of your athletes who have committed to the event. Click the QuickEntries Button (at the top of the committed athlete area below the IE-By Athlete tab)
- In the top part of the screen you will see all the committed athletes
- Click on the first athlete you wish to enter
- This will cause the bottom half of the screen to populate with the events that the Swimmer qualifies for based on Age, Sex and days and sessions (if you have this selected for the event), and you can drag the columns to rearrange them
- Select the desired events you wish the athlete to attend by checking the boxes to the left of them
- Once entries are done for this athlete click on the next name in the top half of the interface
- Repeat these steps until all athletes have been entered into the desired events
- Once all your athletes are correctly entered into their events click Commit ALL Changes & Go Back and all the entries you have done will come in and be approved
Event Creation - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Configuring / Editing the event file