Why is Meet Manager giving my entry file an exception report and/or SDIF integrity check?
If the hosting team tells you that Meet Manager won’t accept your TU file due to either an SDIF integrity check resulting in an exception report or just an exception report please do the following in your TeamUnify site:
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Select Committed Athletes Tab
- Double check both Individual entries and relays and look for the following
- Incorrect IE entry times for instance 23:20.15 for a 50 free
- Incorrect Relay times most notably a 0.00 time instead of NT.
- If you found the problem please fix and re-export the event file and send to the hosting team.
- If these appear correct double check your course selection by doing the following under committed athletes tab
- Click on the meet to the right of ‘Meet Name’ located in the upper left to view the event file edit screen.
- Confirm that the course type (SCY, LCM, etc) in the the event file edit is identical to the course type selection on TU. Check the TU selection by selecting edit again from the event edit screen in the upper right.
- Export file again to your host.
- If these steps do not work, click the Need Help? tab on the right to contact Support.