How do I create a relay with no members in it?
To create a Relay with no members in it:
Note: OnDeck has the ability to create empty relays using best seed times and sync back to SwimOffice for inclusion into the meet. Click HERE for instructions.
- Sign in
- Go to the Events tab
- Click the Edit Commitment button
- Click the Committed Athletes tab
- Click the Relay Teams tab
- Click the Manual Add link by the desired relay event
- Click the Copy from Best Time link which will place an NT in the entry time box, or else type in an entry time
- Click the Save Changes button and then you should see the empty relay in the relay screen