How to Create a Relay with No Members in It
Admin Level - Webmaster
Note: OnDeck has the ability to create empty relays using best seed times and sync back to SwimOffice for inclusion into the meet.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click the Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click the Relay Teams tab.
- Click the Manual Add link by the desired relay event.
- Click the Copy from Best Time link which will place an NT in the entry time box, or else type in an entry time.
- Click the Save Changes button and then you should see the empty relay in the relay screen.