Configure / edit the meet file to change event(s)
Q: If our team needs to configure or edit any of the parameters below, can we?
A: Usually the Meet Manager event file has this enforced. To confirm,
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click Edit Commitment by the desired event.
- Confirm the event file parameters are correct on the screen.
- If the “Use Date Since” is not for your current season times do the following: Click Edit as above in the screenshot and adjust as below.
- Click Save Changes.
Q. How can we adjust the events?
A. REMEMBER, you cannot adjust the distance, stroke, gender unless the host gives you the permission to do so. Changing these parameters will cause an exception in the Meet Management software.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click the meet name.
- This opens the View Meet Events screen.
- To edit the Day, Session, Course, and or Entry Fees for multiple events, check the box by the desired events and click the Multi-Edit Events button.
- To edit any of an event's specific characteristics, click Edit to the right of the event.