Fundraising Admin: Admin level needed to access
Admin - Super User, Financial Admin - Full Access, or Fundraising AdministratorAny Super User or Full Access Financial Admin can access the Fundraising Admin area. Such a one can also designate ONE active Account, even one at the Not an admin level, as a Fundraising Administrator.
- Go to Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Fundraising Obligations Admin.
- Click Fundraising System Setup tab.
- In Step 6 select the Fundraising Administrator from the list of active Accounts in the system.
- Click Save Changes and the assigned Account can then access the system.
If that account is anything less than a Super User or Financial Admin they will ONLY be able to access the Fundraising Admin portion of Billing Admin.