UK Billing: Set up electronic payment processing
UK teams can process Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. Discover and ACH are not available at this time. Once you request electronic payment processing on your SwimOffice site in the UK, we will send you an email to start the process. Here are the steps to set it up.
- Open the email invitation we send you, “Team invited your name to join the organization”.
- Click Accept invite.
- It will take you to a Dashboard with the message, “You have successfully claimed the profile your name.”
- Click the globe icon next to your name at the top and click your team’s name.
- Click the Admin gear in the upper left.
- Click Financials tab > Financial Settings > TAKE ME THERE button.
- Click ADD BANK ACCOUNT.
- Fill in the info and click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL.
- Next, click FILL OUT APPLICATION.
- Select your Account Type — Business or Individual.
- Fill in your Account Holder Details. Businesses will need to enter their VAT Number, or else check My business does not have a VAT number.
- Businesses will need to fill in Shareholder Details.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the I agree to the above terms checkbox.
- Click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL.
- Assuming your application is approved, you will receive an email stating that and your PowerPay account will be activated within 24 hours.
- You can then add additional bank accounts, which also need to be approved.