Can't login to SportsEngine Mobile on iPad
If you belong to an organization using SportsEngine and are unable to login to the SportsEngine Mobile app, it could be that you downloaded the SE Studio Mobile app, which is actually a different app. Please use a browser to access your SportsEngine team site instead. It's designed to be mobile friendly.
How to access SportsEngine Team Center
- Navigate to your team's SportsEngine website in a browser and click Login.
- Sign in with your account credentials.
- Click your name at the top, and then your name in the dropdown.
- Click Teams on the left.
- Click your desired team to go to the Team Center (contact a team admin if no teams are listed).
Although you can use the SportsEngine Mobile app on an iPad, and in some cases it will work just fine, it is only designed to work on an iPhone. SPORTSENGINE DOES NOT SUPPORT USING SPORTSENGINE MOBILE ON AN IPAD.
If you want to try using it anyway, here is how to download the correct app on an iPad. Again, if you experience any problems using it, SportsEngine does not offer any support for it. We again encourage you to access your SportsEngine team site in a browser instead.
- Launch the App Store.
- Search for sportsengine.
- In the upper left, tap Filters > Supports.
- Tap iPhone Only.
- You will now see SportsEngine Sport... Tap GET to install it.
- You should then be able to launch the app and login properly.
If you belong to an organization using SportsEngine Studio and are having trouble logging in to the SE Studio Mobile app instead, make sure your username and password are correct. You can tap Forgot Password? to reset it. If you still can't login, then in your organization's SE Studio website (not the mobile app), click Contact Us in the side menu, then fill out the form to reach a club admin for help.