How to Print Participation Award Labels
Admin Level - Webmaster
There are several prerequisites to make this work.
- Your desired meet must have an ev3 file attached to it.
- You must have meet results loaded and connected to your desired meets.
- The swimmers must have points in the meet results as well in order to be included for placement.
- You must have age groups defined for all events in which swimmers participated.
Below is how to print "Participation Award" labels.
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Click Top Points Award Labels (using Age Groups defined above)
- Select a meet
- Set “In this period” dates to those of the meet
- Set “Age up” date as desired
- Under Display Options, set “Up to __ Awards” to the top number you want to give awards for, such as “3” for printing 1st through 3rd place award labels, and participation labels for everyone below that
- Click Participation Award check box
- If desired, click Return Athletes with 0 points check box
- Set any other desired filters and click Report Now!
There isn’t a way to only print participation labels; it will include places one through whatever number you define in step five.