Billing: Seasonal team ONLY - Billing Groups
Admin Level - Superuser
For seasonal teams that do not use the monthly invoicing billing system the Billing Groups will only exist as an optional filter set for your team. They do NOT connect with nor affect the prices in the online registration system.
To change, add or delete Billing Groups,
- Go to Team Profile.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Team Profile.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Team Profile & Settings.
- Click Group Setup tab
- Click + Add Billing Group or click a Billing Group to edit
- Enter data
- Click Save
- Go to Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Select an Athlete
- Scroll down and click the Billing Group drop down to select one
- If you need to add or edit a Billing Group, click the cog next to the drop down
- Click + Add New or select one from the drop down to edit and click Edit
- Make your updates
- Click Save Record
- Click Select to choose the Billing Group
- This will bring you back to the member profile with the new update
- Click Save
A Free Billing Group has NO effect on the registration system.
If you do not want to charge athletes to register (for example their parent coaches, are on the board, etc.), see best practice for registering Board Members' and Coaches' athletes.