Billing: Set billing due date and late fee
Admin Level - Financial Admin Full Access
- Go to Billing Setup.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Billing Setup.
- Set the Due Date.
- This will be listed on the invoice but otherwise does not affect anything.
- Those on auto pay will always have their CC or ACH charged on the 1st regardless of this setting.
- Select the Chart of Account for Late Fee.
- Set the Late Fee amount (enter 0 if you do not want to charge a late fee).
- Set Late Fee generation date.
- The date will occur in the same month the invoice is generated; it cannot be set to the next month.
- Those teams with auto pay should set this no earlier than the 15th since ACH payments can take 7-10 business days to go through.
- If you only want late fees to be charged to Active and/or Suspended accounts, check the appropriate boxes.
- Click Save Changes.