Jobs - Creating Volunteer Labels
Admin Level - Webmaster
To print volunteer job labels on a 3x10 laser label sheet, do the following.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Job Signup button.
- On the right, click the Print Volunteer Name Tags button.
- Select any options (up to 4) to include on the labels.
- Place your 3x10 labels in the printer and click Print. If nothing shows, you will need to disable your popup blockers and try again.
Job Reminders and Notification Alerts - Email and Verified SMS (text)