People Can't Sign Up for Jobs - How to Fix
Admin Level - Webmaster
You have turned on your jobs people can't sign up for them. Here is what your screen probably looks like:
You need your screen to look like this:
To fix this, do the following.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Job Signup button.
- Click Setup Event Jobs tab
- YOU MUST HAVE TIME PERIODS!
- For those like the "BAD" jobs, click the job name.
- Under the Time Period Setup, click Add New.
- Enter in your Time From - Time To
- Enter how many positions for this one job there are
- Decide if it's credit based or leave empty if it's hours
- Click Save Changes.
- Add another Time period if necessary
- Save again on your first screen
- It will now be ready to have signups.
Jobs Quick Start Guide