Service Hours Forecast
Admin Level - Webmaster
This report joins data from Meet Entries, Job Signups, and Service Hours Obligations to give users a view of where accounts stand in meeting their service hours obligations. Note that this report does not include completed jobs; it only lists those jobs for which users signed up but did not complete.
To access this report,
- Go to your Event Reports page.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Event Reports..
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Event & Job Reports.
- Click [Admin Only] Service Hours Forecast to Excel.
- Set your desired filters.
- Click Report Now!
- After a few moments, the report will open in Excel (or your spreadsheet program of choice).
For each account, you will see "Detail" rows for each job signed up for, followed by a "Summary" row with the following:
- Total Hours/Points: How much all the non-worked jobs add up to
- Obligation Balance: How many points/hours the account still has to go
- Shortage/Overage: How many points/hours the account would be over or under if they worked all those jobs