Find Workers Who have/have not signed up for a job
Admin Level - Webmaster and Above
You can not only find workers for a meet but you have the ability to see how many jobs they have worked for in the past, how many in the future and who their committed athletes are for this particular meet. Once you have your list of accounts you can simple click on an account to directly sign them up for an available position.
- To access this function login as a Webmaster Admin or above
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click Job Signup button (once the jobs have been created)
- Click Find Workers tab - This will show all active accounts
Use the filters to find the necessary information
- Account Name
- Date Range of Jobs/Slots -- relates to the past and future jobs information
- Has Job -- Yes or No
- Click Search
- Click on the Account to move directly into signing this account up for a specific job
- You can send a custom email to accounts by clicking the check box next to Account Name column or by desired names and clicking the Email button