Jobs: Use points/sessions instead of hours in Jobs/Service Hours
Admin Level - Webmaster
Note: This assumes you have setup an event and have added at least one job.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click the desired event then click the Job Signup button.
- Click the Setup Events Jobs tab.
- Click an existing job name.
- Under Time Periods Setup either click the Add New button or click an existing Event Job Time Period.
- If this is a new Event Job Time Period, enter the starting and ending time period and number of positions required for the new job.
- Check the Override Actual Time checkbox.
- Enter the number of points the job is worth in the Hours of Credit Override field. This value can be 0 to 99.9. Use decimals to denote a fraction. Note it only accepts tenths of a fraction (one digit).
- Click either Save and Add Another if you have more job slots to add, or Save Changes when finished.