Billing: Disable/remove option to pay by check/mail payment
SwimOffice Admin - Super User
As a best practice, TeamUnify recommends removing the option to pay by check when you have electronic processing. This results in better, more consistent cash flow and less hassle from having to chase down payments and dealing with bounced checks. To implement this,
- Go to Billing Setup.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Billing Setup.
- Check Remove Option to Pay Manually. If you have TU Lessons, check the same box under the Lessons Recurring Payment Options.
- Additionally, consider checking these options:
- Disable the Remove Card functionality so that they must contact you to remove a CC from the system.
- Disable the Remove ACH functionality so that they must contact you to remove an ACH account from the system.