Lessons: Only allow returning students to signup/ different signup dates for returning vs new
SwimOffice admin level: SuperUser or Lesson Admin Full Access
You can stagger the signup by allowing only returning students to signup during a specific period and then open it up for all new students.
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Classes tab
- Select a class to edit or click Add New to begin a new class
- Enter the correct opening/closing dates (and times if applicable) as seen below - They must exist within the date range of the class and be in Pacific Standard Time
- Click Save Changes on the bottom right or Save Changes to a New Class (Clone) class on the left
- TIPS & TRICKS -- on the classes tab select many classes with a check mark to the left, then click Multi-Edit/Clone button > make the necessary date adjustments and click Save Changes in the bottom right
- TIPS & TRICKS -- if you do not want to open for returning members or for new members at any time, enter in the the open and close date as the class end date