Lessons: Find which time slots students are in
If you want to know which registration/class time slots your students are in, do the following.
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Set desired filters and click Search (for example, you can find which time slots wait list students are in by setting the "Student Status" drop down to Waiting Only
- Click the + next to a student
- Hove the cursor over the number in the "Reg Slot" column
- You will see the day and time at the top of the pop up dialog, such as "-Tue at 5:30 pm"
If you do not see a day and time listed, it means someone eliminated that slot in the class after the student signed up for it. You will need to use the red [Move] link to move them to another slot or class.
Lessons: Moving Athletes / Students - FAQ
Lessons: How do I remove a wait list student from the system?