OnDeck Coach University: Video Tutorials
What You’ll Learn
- Expert in 5 Minutes - Quickly learn key features.
- Navigation - Maximize your effectiveness by learning the common navigation tools and controls used throughout OnDeck.
- TeamFeed - TeamFeed is our private social network used to communicate with your team and simultaneously post to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Attendance - Never again lift a pen to paper to track attendance by using OnDeck.
- Membership - Your team’s membership database is the center point of the team. That’s why we’ve integrated our powerful membership management platform from SwimOffice.
- Events & Meet Entries - Commit and approve athletes in events, manage jobs, and time athletes in races.
- Run Meet/Time Races - After submitting entries to the meet host and you are at the meet, you can (optionally) assign athletes to heats & lanes, and time athletes and relay teams in races.
- Meet Results - View meet results from any past meet, all in the palm of your hand.
- Job Manager - Job administrators can check people into their job(s) or indicate no-shows, add new time slots and entirely new jobs, and send emails and/or text messages to one or many volunteers.
- News - Team administrators and coaches can add a news article while working at a swim meet, add photos and a voice note, then instantly post it to the team’s website.
- Coaching Tools - SwimOffice Pro customers have access to powerful tools including writing workouts, timing test sets, unlimited video recording, and detailed reports.
- Cool Tools - These tools include a multi-lane stopwatch, time converter, and pace calculator.
If you want to follow written instructions, start with OnDeck Navigation.