OnDeck Coaching Tools University: ScrapBook
Practice ScrapBook is developed to engage and capture the swimming experience of the novice swimmer. It is a customizable and visual way for coaches to capture a daily workout with pictures, videos, notes, and more. Imagine the ability to just take a picture of the workout on your white board, snap a few videos of starts, then quickly add a practice note, all within your TU workout. The perfect way to capture and share your swimmers' hard work.
- If needed, add a practice and save it.
- Tap a practice to open it.
- Tap the SCRAPBOOK tab.
- Tap the in
the lower right and select your desired scrapbook item to add. Add as many
as you like throughout the workout.
- STICKER — In addition to the default Fun stickers, tap any category at the bottom to select from different sticker sets.
- VOICE NOTE — A quick way to speak encouragement and direction for your swimmers.
- TEXT NOTE — Brief notes of practice highlights,
etc. Tap the painter's palette at the top to change the background
- PHOTO — Take a photo on the spot or choose one or more in your photo library.
- VIDEO — Take a quick video on the spot or choose from one or more in your video library.
- WORKOUT — Add an actual Coaching Tools workout if desired for data tracking and progress.
- to cancel adding an item.
- Long press and drag items to rearrange them.
- Tap the in the upper right to choose
if you want the WORKOUTS or SCRAPBOOK tab to appear first when viewing
a practice, then tap DONE.
- Tap the on the SCRAPBOOK tab to
switch to a one column view. Tap again to switch back to a two column view.
- Tap the in the upper right to choose if you want the WORKOUTS or SCRAPBOOK tab to appear first when viewing a practice, then tap DONE.
- Tap an item to view full size, where you can then swipe through all the items or delete them with the trash can in the upper right.
- The on the SCRAPBOOK
tab indicates unsaved changes. Tap PUBLISH CHANGES to save
them. You may add more items later and publish again.
- Tap SHARE at the bottom to share it with selected roster
groups and locations via Email and/or the TeamFeed in
OnDeck and SwimOffice. Enter a Message if desired, then tap Share.
Note: This ScrapBook will not show in the TeamFeed until you do this.
- Sharing defaults to tagging the roster and location designated in the practice. Tap by either to broaden the groups/locations tagged.
Next we cover the revolutionary Test Sets timing tool.