New CMS: Old menus vs new menus
Admin Level - Not an Admin
The side menu from the previous system, known as Chameleon, has been reorganized in the new CMS. After signing in, it appears in the "backend" business side of the website. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding things by simply clicking around, but this guide will help you with those you can't find. Briefly, here is where to go to accomplish common tasks.
- Register for team - Click My Account > Team Registration
- Register for swim lessons - Click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Registration
- Sign up for events, jobs - Click Events & Competition > Team Events
- My Meet Results - Click Events & Competition > Meet Results
- TUMoney - Click My Account > Event Fundraising
Menu items not noted are the same in the new CMS and Chameleon.
Hello, Your Name
After you click the Sign in button at the top, you will be taken to the backend where this is the first menu item. On the frontend, the Sign in button turns into your avatar circle after signing in. Click it to sign out.
- Same as My Account > My Account in Chameleon, and after clicking it you can upload your photo to fill in the avatar circle (sign out and back in to see it if you upload a photo).
- Same as My Account > My Account in Chameleon, with the same Account, Members, Payment Setup, Dues Schedule, and Swim Lessons tabs.
- Same as My Account > My Invoice/Payment in Chameleon, with the same Invoices, Make Payment, Fundraising, and Service Hours tabs.
- Same as TUMoney > My Event Fundraising in Chameleon.
- Same as System > Start Registration in Chameleon (also under Sign In). Can also be done on the frontend if your team added a Registration command button on home page.
- Same as System > Swim Lessons in Chameleon (also under Sign In). Can also be done on the frontend like in Chameleon. This only appears if your team offers swim lessons.
- Same as Members link at the very top of Chameleon, where you can search for other parents and athletes on the team.
Classes & Lessons
- Same as System > Swim Lessons in Chameleon (also under Sign In), where you register for lessons. Can also be done on the frontend like in Chameleon. This only appears if your team offers swim lessons.
Events & Competition
The Calendar section lets you access our new calendar that combines three different calendars.
- Same as Events menu tab in Chameleon, where you can sign up for meets and jobs. You can still access these in the frontend like in Chameleon.
- Similar to Workouts & Videos > Practice Calendar in Chameleon. Only SwimOffice Pro teams will see this option.
- Same as old Calendar menu tab in Chameleon.
- Same as My Account > My Meet Results in Chameleon.
- Same as Events menu tab > Reports tab in Chameleon.
Help & Training
- Appears when you first login if there are any system alerts from TeamUnify.
- Same as My Account > My Tutorials in Chameleon.
- Same as Contact Us in Chameleon.