Set up Google Analytics on your site
Admin Level - Webmaster
To set up Google Analytics so you can track traffic on your TU website,
- Sign in to your Google account (you will need to create one if you don't have one).
- Go to Google Analytics at https://analytics.google.com
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in the various fields.
- Change the Website URL dropdown to https://
- Enter your TU URL without the https://, up to your team alias, such as www.teamunify.com/alias
- Click Get Tracking ID at the bottom.
- You will need to click I Accept on the Terms of Service Agreement.
- Once the account is set up, select and copy the Tracking ID (it will appear in this format: UA-xxxxxxxx-x).
- Navigate to your TU SwimOffice site and Sign In if needed.
- Chameleon users:
- In the side navigation click Team Admin > Website Design.
- Click Website Layout Configuration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and paste the copied Tracking ID into the Google Analytics Account Id field.
- Click Save Changes.
- New CMS users:
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- At the top click General Settings.
- In the bottom left paste the copied Tracking ID into the Account Id field.
- Click Save.