Lessons: Accounts with credit cards - CC on File report
SwimOffice Admin - Super User or Lesson Admin - Full Access
Accounts can designate a credit card on file to use used for Lessons fees. This is done in an Account's Payment Setup tab by selecting Use for Lessons Specific Fees by a desired CC. To view a report of active Accounts with active Students in active Classes who have done this,
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- Click Admin Rpts tab.
- Click Report Type dropdown and select CC on File.
- Enter a Date Range. This must be set to a range with active classes.
- Set any other desired filters and click Search.
- Optional: Click Excel to generate a spreadsheet of the report.