Lessons: Multi-student/swimmer percentage discount
Admin Level - Superuser
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- On the bottom right click Edit.
- Under the "Discounts" heading, click the "Multi-Students Discount (Per Reg)" drop down and select YES.
- To the right of the "Chart of Account" field click [Pick].
- Click Select to the right of the desired CoA.
- Click Add.
- Enter the number of students From and To who will receive the discount. Important: The first student is always included in the discounts; it is not possible to exclude them from the discounts.
- Click the Percentage radio button and enter your percentage amount.
- Click Ok and repeat as needed.
- If all students from 1 – 6 will receive a 20% discount then enter 2 to 6. All six students will receive a 20% discount.
- If students 1-2 get 10% off and 3 gets 20% then you will do this twice. Do 2 to 2 = 10%, then repeat the process where 3 to 3 = 20%.
- In the example below, you can see what this will look like at checkout to the registrant.
Since we said 2 to 3 students receives 20% any student in that range will receive a total of 20% off of their class fee.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes.
- Click the SubProg tab.
- Put a check mark next to the subprogram(s) that will have these charges applied.
- Click the Discount Multi-Setup button.
- Click the Multi-Students Discount dropdown and select YES-Participates.
- Once finished, click Save Changes.