Lessons: Admin access levels
To access Lessons you either need to be either a Super User or any admin level (including Not an Admin) with Lesson Admin set to one of the following in your Account profile. The levels are defined as:
Default level with no access to Lesson Admin.
This level has access to the following tabs: Sys, Classes, Students, Instructors. The following limitations apply:
- The System tab (below the Sys tab) is view only.
- No access to financials.
- No ability to apply checks or apply refunds (except when moving a student to another class).
The intermediate level can do everything the Limited Access level can, with these additional abilities.
- Access to the Heat Map tab.
- View invoices and account history.
- Edit Student profile.
Full access to all areas of the Lesson System, the same as a Super User.
To set a Lesson Admin level (you must be a Super User to do this),
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Add new or click existing account.
- Set the Lesson Admin level.
- Click Save.