Lessons: Update annual reg fee date for accounts/students
The annual reg fee date for an account (family) or student is set to the date they register for a class. It stays set to that date, regardless of registering for additional classes, until they pass the same date a year later and register for another class. You can override it and set it to a different date as follows.
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Click either the Students tab (if it's for student annual reg fee) or Acnts/Revenue tab (if it's for family annual reg fee).
- Search if needed. The Annual Reg Fee column shows what the date is currently set to.
- Select one or many and click Multi-Edit Annual Reg Fee Paid Date.
- Enter date and click Save Changes.
Note: You can set the annual reg fee dollar amount in the Sys > System tab. New teams/clubs will need to do this.
Best practice for new teams/clubs
- After we import your accounts, for those who already paid the annual reg fee this season prior to using TeamUnify, set the annual reg fee date as detailed above.
- New registrants will default to the system setup for annual fees date which is the date of registration.