Lessons - How do I print or view legally binding agreements?
When someone checks the box that they agree to your waivers the legally binding “signature” is their IP address of the computer they used to sign up.
This can be printed out as follows:
- Go to Lessons Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Lesson Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Classes & Lessons > Lessons Admin.
- Search for desired class and click its Manage link
- Click Export Registered & Financial
- You can then download and view the spreadsheet
This report contains the IP address which is the official signature as per regulation, and the Agreements column lists the agreements they “signed.”