Meet Entries: Auto add / build NT relays
When you want to automatically build a relay team, you need at least four swimmers with an individual time. For example, in a 400 free relay you need four swimmers with a 100 free time.
If you don't have at least four, you can either manually build the teams, or use the "Add NT Relay" feature to automatically build relay teams where some or all of the swimmers have no times for that event. To do this,
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Committed Athletes tab.
- Click Relay Teams tab.
- Click Add NT Relays to the right of desired relay.
- Enter the number of relay teams you want to build.
- If you want to build relay teams with swimmers, leave the drop down set to Add NT Swimmers.
- If you want to create empty relay teams with no swimmers so you can deck enter them, change the drop down to Leave Blank.
- Optionally check the boxes to only search for committed athletes and/or athletes in the relay’s session.
- Click Add.
You will see the number of teams you specified built. It builds them from oldest to youngest swimmers for each relay team.
If you want to add a seed time for a relay,
- Click a relay team name, such as Relay B.
- In the Entry time field, replace NT with the desired entry time.
- Click Save Changes.
Create a Relay using Auto Find, Manual Add, or Add NT Relays
Can I have Backup Swimmers for my Relays?