Meet Entries: Add/edit/enforce day/session entry limits
When the host enforces the maximum entries in Meet Manager, these limits will automatically be imported for the meet. In addition, you can manually enforce the limits for each day/session or edit what is imported.
To do this,
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Edit link by Event Declaration Setting.
- Fill in the appropriate Max Entries for this Meet per Athlete and Max Entries for Session per Athlete.
- Click Save Changes
This ensures that when the athletes are put into events both on the public side and admin side, the system will enforce these maximums. The admin (but not parents) can always override these limits; just be aware your meet management software may not accept the override of the maximum entry amounts.__________
Set an event for members to sign up by day & session instead of event
Configure and Edit the meet file
Event Creation - the most frequently asked questions