Meet Entries: Restrict entry times to certain meet type(s)
When entering certain meets where you can only use entry times from meets of a specific meet type, such as official USA-S sanctioned meets, do the following.
First, the meet results must be designated as a certain meet type. See Set Meet Types for results. Assuming that has happened,
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Edit link located by the Event Declaration Setting.
- Click the select link by the Meet Type field.
- Check the box(es) by the desired Meet Type(s) and click Select (you may select more than one).
- The Restrict entry [Best Time] to same [Meet Type] checkbox should appear and be checked automatically.
- Click Save Changes.