Meet Entries: Change Course Type
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
If your event file is set as SCM, for instance, and in fact it's SCY you need to do the following.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Edit in the Event Declaration Setting.
- Click the Course Order dropdown to update your selection.
- Click Save Changes.
- If athletes were already in events you will need to click Update Times on the Committed Athletes tab to pull in seed times based on the new course type.
- You may also need to update your relay teams if there are any.
- If this is a TouchPad meet, click TouchPad Sync to sync the updated seed times to TouchPad.
Update Best Times
How do I enforce max entries by events or day/session