Commit athletes to IE by event, swim-up athletes
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
To commit your athletes to individual events, by event, do the following.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Committed Athletes tab.
- Click IE - By Event tab.
- Click the event name to commit athletes to.
- If you change any of the filters from their default settings, including checking Show SWIM-UP Athletes to include them for selection, click Search >> to refresh the list.
- Select your athletes.
- Once you select an athlete, you may hand-enter an Entry Time.
- Hover over a Best Time to see details of when and where the time originated.
- You may also designate them as Bonus, Exhibition, and/or Unattached.
- Note that if you designate Bonus and/or Exhibition athletes and you will be generating an entry file for Meet Manager, you will need to print an entry report to submit to the host indicating those athletes designated as such due to Hy-Tek's proprietary file format.
- Once your selections are complete, either click Save Changes in the bottom right to return to the Committed Athletes screen, or click Save Changes and Go To Event to save and move to the next event indicated in the dropdown. You may change the event number first to change which event you will move to next.
- Your athletes are automatically considered 'Approved.'