Billing: Export and bill from Team Manager events file
SwimOffice Admin - Super User
If you entered a meet in Team Manager you can bill this in SwimOffice.
Export entries from Team Manager
- Launch Team Manager.
- In the main menu click Reports > Meet Reports > Meet Entries.
- Check/select the following on the Meet Entries... window. (Screenshot is from TM 7.0; options may vary for other versions.)
- Show Registration ID (Filters section)
- Name (Sort by section)
- Individual and Relays (Event Filters section)
- Uncheck everything in Other Options section.
- Click Create Report.
- In the Print / Export Reports window that opens, click the Export Report button in the upper left.
- Click the Adobe Acrobat (PDF) dropdown and select Microsoft Excel 97-2000 - Data only (XLS) and click OK.
- Select Minimal: Data is exported with no formatting applied and click OK.
- Change where it saves if desired and click Save.
Import entries into SwimOffice
- In the SwimOffice side menu, click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- Click Import Meet Entry Fees.
- Under Step 3 click Browse or Choose File.
- Navigate to where you saved the Excel file in Team Manager and double click it (or click it once and click Open).
- Under Step 4 fill in the Meet Name.
- By Chart of Account click [Select], then click Select by your desired CoA.
- Select Option 2, then enter the Individual Event Fee and Relay Event Fee per athlete.
- Enter the per athlete Surcharge.
- Click Import Now!
- Make sure all fees are accurate. If you find any mistakes, you will need correct them in Team Manager and repeat the whole process.
- Once you are confident all fees are correct, click Ignore Errors & Create Invoice Items Now! This will create invoice items in the Account of each athlete with fees.