Meet Entries: View Commitment Log of changes made
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
The Commitment Log allows you to see exactly who made what changes to meet entries and when. This allows you to resolve disputes with parents who say they didn't make certain changes or commitments to their child's meet entries, or see which coach made a change. It does not show every possible change that can happen, such as entering a time manually or committing to a relay, because only coaches can do those actions.
Note: This is only available for TouchPad meets or meets with an ev3 file attached.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Committed Athletes tab.
- Click Commitment Log tab.
The Change Made column shows the action taken, and the Event # column shows either the meet name in the case of committing to the meet, or the event number. Possible changes made are Committed, Declined, Added, Removed, Approved, Rejected, Cleared, Unattached set/unset, and Generated Registration Form for xxx members.
Similar to Account/Member Admin, you have search and filtering tools to narrow down what you want to find.
- Customize Filters — Click the desired filter on the left, then its criteria on the right.
- Customize Columns — Click columns on the left you want to view so they appear in the right column. Click columns on the right you do NOT want to view so they move to the left column. Drag and drop columns on the right into the order you want.
- Saved Views — Once you've set your filters and columns, give this view a name, then come back and click it on the left to restore it. Click Make Default if you want that view to appear by default each time.
- Done — Click after making desired selections in any of the three buttons.
- Search for Commitment field — As you type in this field, the list will reduce to entries containing your search terms.
To export entries to Excel, select one, many or all log entries, then click Export > Export to Excel. Select the fields to include and click Create Report.