Admin Level - Webmaster
To commit an athlete or athletes for an event:
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Undeclared Athletes tab
- Set any desired filters and click Search if needed
- Select the athlete(s) you wish to commit by putting a check mark next to their name(s) (click check box next to "Member Name" column header to select all) and click Multi-Commit to Attend
- Once this is done they will appear in the Committed Athlete Tab
- Alternatively you can click on a single name and sign them up by using the Signup Record or Declaration pull down
- If there is an ev3 file attached to the meet (drop down is labeled "Signup Record") you will then be able to commit them for individual events by placing a check mark next to the desired events
- Click Save Changes