How to Add Backup Relay Swimmers
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click the Relay Teams tab.
- Click Manual Add for the relay you want to have the backup athlete added to.
- If you have not created the relay you can use Auto Find, Manual Add, or Add NT Relays.
- Below the “Backup Athletes” box at the bottom, click the Add button.
- To add a swimup athlete, check Show Swimup Athletes and click Search.
- From here, select from those swimmers who qualify for the event (based on age and gender) by putting a check mark next to their name and clicking Add Athlete(s) to Relay Team.
- When finished, click Save Changes.
- Once added, the athletes will populate the entry file under that relay as a backup.
- Important: if you enter a athlete in a relay this way they will be charged the athlete surcharge if it applies in the meet entries file.