How do I exclude an athlete(s) from a relay?
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athlete Tab
- Click the Relay Teams tab
- This will bring you to the Relay Team setup; you should see all the relays available
- Find the Desired relay and click the Auto Find button
- From here you should see a new screen “Exclude these Athletes from the Relay Teams for this Event:”
- Click the Add Button and select the athlete(s) you wish to exclude by putting a check mark next to their name(s) and clicking the Exclude Athlete(s) from this Relay.
- These athletes should populate the Exclude screen
- Select desired parameters in the find best relay teams and click Next
- This will find the best Relay team excluding the athletes selected.