Events: View and use swim-up/swimup athletes
Admin Level - Webmaster
To see the Swim-Up Athletes for an event or relay please follow the below steps.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- There are three tabs located above the committed athletes: IE-By Athlete, IE- By Event, and Relay Teams. See the below sections for individual events and relays.
Individual Event swim up athletes
- Click the IE - By Event tab which will bring up all the events that are set-up for the meet.
- Click the desired event name for which you wish to see swim up athletes.
- On the "Event Entry - By Event" screen click the bottom check box Show SWIM-UP Athletes.
- Click the Next >> button. This will bring up a list of both age-group and swim up athletes.
- Select the athletes you want.
- Click Save Changes.
Relay swim up athletes
- Click the Relay Teams tab which will display all relays for the meet.
- Click Manual Add by a desired relay which will take you to the "Relay Team Edit" screen. (This is not available for Auto Find.)
- Click the Select button by a relay leg.
- Check the box Show Swimup Athletes.
- Click Search. This will add swimup athletes to the list.
- Select the desired athlete.
- Click Assign Athlete to Leg [X].
TouchPad - TeamUnify's Meet Management Software