Meet Entries: Generate meet fees file/report (old ver)
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
To bill for meet fees you must first generate a meet fees file. You can also print a fees report for the host team. Here are the steps to do either.
Important: These steps only work for meets that have an ev3 file attached.
- Go to the Events tab.
- Click the Edit Commitment button under the desired meet.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click the Generate Entry Files button and click OK. Important: Only the APPROVED individual entries and RELAY entries will be processed.
- To print a Meet Entry Fees Report, click either link under step 2.
- To bill accounts for meet entry fees, under step 3 right click the blue word link and select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." and select where to save the spreadsheet. Or just click link to save it to the default location (usually your Downloads folder).
Note: If your screen looks like the screenshot below instead of above, you are using Meet Fees v2. Please see Generate meet fees from meet entries v2 instead.
- Once this is done you can import the file into your Billing system when ready (see below knowledge base article).
Invoice meet fees from an event (old ver)