Generating a Meet Entries file
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click Generate Entry Files button. Important: Only the APPROVED individual entries and RELAY entries will be processed.
- This will take you to File Generation Screen
- Step 1 in this Screen will generate the SD3 file you will send to the meet host. To do this:
- Click either Save Standard SD3 File or Save Extended SD3 File to save the SD3 file directly to your local disk so you can email it to the Hosting Team.
The Extended SD3 file includes event sub-letters (5a, 5b, 5c) which are used primarily by Summer teams. The Standard SD3 does not contain these extra designators. USA Swimming teams will need to use the Standard SD3. The Extended button will only present itself if your meet events file contains these letter designators.
Generate meet fees batch/report from entries