Edit/Add/Delete existing times, results and relays for athletes in the times database
Admin Level - Webmaster
To edit an existing team time within the TU database follow these steps or to adjust relay times and event relay names do the following
- Go to Results by Meets.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Meet Results.
- Click Results By Meets tab.
- Click the name of the desired meet you wish to edit results for
- Select your team from the LSC-Team drop down menu
- Select either Event or Relay Tab at the top
- Enter the swimmer's last name in the Swimmer Name field and click the Search button
- From here you can EDIT, ADD, or DELETE a time by clicking those links to the right of the desired time
- Click Save Changes after adding or editing a time
If the time you wish to change does not have those links to the right of it, either the swimmer ID in that result does not match the ID in the swimmer's profile, in which case you will need to use the Merge ID function to change it (see below link), or else the team code does not match your team code and TeamUnify will need to change it. If the latter is true, click the Need Help? tab on the right side of your TU site, then click Contact Help. Let us know the meet name and date, swimmer's name, event, incorrect and correct time.