Bonus events / exhibition events
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
Note that steps 8 and 9 apply to those generating an entry file for use by Meet Manager. TouchPad users will have bonus and exhibition events transfer properly to TouchPad.
To enter bonus events and/or exhibition events for a meet,
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab
- Review the entries and find the swimmers you wish to have bonus/exhibition swims for
- Click the athlete's name
- Select the desired event(s) and check the Bonus or Exhibition check box
- Click Save Changes
- Once all the bonus/exhibition swims have been selected and approved click on the Entry Report link
- Select desired parameters and click Generate Report Now!
Important: Currently the meet entry file generated will not designate which swims are bonus or exhibition due to HyTek's proprietary designation. SwimOffice uses the USA Swimming SDIF file format which does not have a way to designate bonus nor exhibition swims. All bonus swims will be designated with a B next to the event. All exhibition swims will be designated with an E next to the event. Send this
report to the meet host who will need to note the bonus and exhibition swims on the meet entries. Again, this does NOT apply to TouchPad users.
If you have enforce qualifying times and you wish to enter them, use the QuickEntries, enter a custom time in the Entry Time field, check the Bonus or Exhibition check box, and Commit ALL Changes & Go Back.__________
Generating a Meet Entries file