Single Meet Improvement report - Percentage of improvement from best time to selected meet
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
This report will find the athlete's best time in a date range and compare it to the meet selected. Depending on your selections, the report will list:
- If they improved and the percentage of improvement (if Show % is checked)
- Any new cuts they achieved and from which time standard (including from multiple standards when selected)
- It will also show those times that have not improved (if first option in Cut Options is selected)
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Click Single Meet Improvement link.
- Select your options.
- Select Your Meet — Select your meet in the dropdown to see if your athlete improved from their last best time for a stroke & distance.
- Baseline: Best times from/to — Enter your date range to compare this meet to (the end date will be the date of the meet if left blank). The system will scan all meet results in that date range and find the best time for each stroke & distance and compare them to the selected meet for possible improvements.
- Output Format — Select whether to output on-screen or PDF.
- Font Size — Choose how big you want the font on the report.
- Include Splits — You can choose No Splits, Cumulative (Running) or Subtractive (Lap).
- Member Filter — Select as desired. If you want all athletes in your database, even those Canceled/Hidden, select --ALL-- for Status.
- Cut Options — Select if you want both improvements and new cuts, or just new cuts achieved.
- Define Time Standards to Compare — Lets you select multiple standards to compare with concurrently.
- Show % — Displays the percentage improvement when checked.
- Show Cells — Displays spreadsheet grid lines when checked.
- Standard — Lets you compare with a single time standard. As in other reports, you can Show ONLY Matches or Exceeds a selected designator from the time standard.
- Click Report Now! (l)