Improvement Report - Finding the percentage of athlete improvement on a meet by meet basis
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
If you need to compare your athlete's improvement from the baseline of the first time they swam that stroke/distance to each subsequent meet, first access the Improvement Report.
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Click Improvements (using Age Groups defined above).
Then follow these steps.
- Meet Name - Select the meet you wish to stop the comparison at or simply leave as -ALL-
- Select the since date - Select the date to start the first meet to begin the comparison.
- Status - Ensure you have selected the correct status (active for only current swimmers active in your database).
- Show Improvement - Select Meet vs Meet.
- Select 'Output Format' - We suggest PDF: 3x10 as this will ONLY generate those athletes that have made an improvement and ignore all others. If you select HTML on screen it will show all active swimmers regardless if they have improved.
- Report Now! - This will generate your improvement labels or onscreen view depending on your above selection.
HTML OnScreen View