Improvement Report - Finding the percentage of improvement from fastest recent time to selected meet
Admin Level - Email/Print/CalendarIf you need to compare your athlete's last fastest time for a specific stroke/distance to a selected meet, first access the Improvement Report.
- Go to Time Reports.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Time Reports.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Time Reports.
- Improvements (using Age Groups defined above)
Then use the following parameters:
- Meet Name - Select the meet you wish to compare your last fasted time to in order to see if a swimmer has improved
- Select the since date - The system will find the fastest time for this stroke and distance after this date
- Status - Ensure you have selected the correct status (active for only current swimmers active in your database)
- Show Improvement - Select Seasonal Best vs Baseline
- Select Baseline - Selected Meet. This can be confusing as the meet is actually what the system is comparing to and will see if an athlete has received their best time at this meet and what the percentage of improvement it was based on the last fastest time.
- Select 'Output Format' - We suggest PDF: 3x10 as this will ONLY generate those athletes that have made an improvement and ignore all others. If you select HTML on screen it will show all active swimmers regardless if they have improved.
- Report Now! This will generate your improvement labels
Here is the on screen HTML of the result. Notice our meet we selected is compared to the with the fastest time in BOLD that the system found after 1/1/13
Here is the label output for these parameters (names have been hidden)
Finding the percentage improvement from the first time swim to a specific meet/date
Times Report in Excel, PDF, or HTML